Whether you’re renting or buying, you usually have to pay council tax on the property you live in. However, as reported recently on Money Saving Expert, if you are some-one living with dementia, or who cares for some-one living with dementia, then you may be eligible for a discount on your council tax bill. You may even be eligible for backdated rebate.  
If you are unsure or need help with investigating the potential reductions, discounts and exemptions that may be available, we are on-hand to provide guidance from our Memory Support Specialist. Contact us now for more information. 
Share this post:

Leave a comment: 

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings